Sampson Collaborative Law uses a confidential, interest-based, collaborative team approach for resolving Florida divorce & family law issues:
- Florida Collaborative Divorce
- Florida Collaborative Paternity
- Time sharing, Parental Responsibility, and Relocation
- Florida Child Support and Alimony
- Florida property division, including identifying and valuing marital and nonmarital interests in trusts, LLCs, and closely-held family businesses
- Florida Modification
- Prenuptial Agreements and Postnuptial Agreements
- Domestic Partnership Agreements for same-sex and opposite sex couples
Michael P. Sampson serves as a board member of the Collaborative Family Law Group of Central Florida, is a member and sponsor of the Florida Academy of Collaborative Professionals (FACP), and is a member of the International Academy of Collaborative Professionals (IACP). Mr. Sampson serves as a member of the American Bar Association Dispute Resolution Collaborative Law Committee.
Mr. Sampson has 30 years’ experience in family law. He has served on rules committees with The Florida Bar. He has earned an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®, the highest recognition for professionalism and ethics in the legal industry.
Please contact Sampson Collaborative Law to schedule an initial appointment:
Phone – (863) 651-5285