Sampson Collaborative Law engages in a confidential, interest-based, collaborative team approach for resolving family law issues, including:
- Prenuptial Agreements and Postnuptial Agreements
- Domestic Partnership Agreements for same-sex and opposite sex couples
- Equitable property division, including identifying and valuing marital and nonmarital interests in trusts, LLCs, and closely-held companies
- Time sharing, Parental Responsibility, and Relocation
- Child Support and Alimony
- Modification and Enforcement
We are members in good standing with the Collaborative Family Law Group of Central Florida, Florida Academy of Collaborative Professionals, and International Academy of Collaborative Professionals.
Michael P Sampson has over 30 years’ experience handling a wide range of family law issues. He has earned an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®, the highest recognition for professionalism and ethics in the legal industry.
Contact Sampson Collaborative Law to schedule an initial appointment:
Phone – (863) 651-5285