Sampson Collaborative Law uses a confidential, interest-based, collaborative team approach for resolving family law issues:
- Collaborative Divorce
- Collaborative Paternity
- Time sharing, Parental Responsibility, and Relocation
- Child Support and Alimony
- Equitable property division, including identifying and valuing marital and nonmarital interests in trusts, LLCs, and closely-held family businesses
- Prenuptial Agreements and Postnuptial Agreements
- Domestic Partnership Agreements for same-sex and opposite sex couples
Michael P. Sampson serves as a board member of the Collaborative Family Law Group of Central Florida, is a member and sponsor of the Florida Academy of Collaborative Professionals (FACP), and is a member of the International Academy of Collaborative Professionals (IACP).
Mr. Sampson has 30 years’ experience in family law. He has served on rules committees with The Florida Bar. He has earned an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®, the highest recognition for professionalism and ethics in the legal industry.
Please contact Sampson Collaborative Law to schedule an initial appointment:
Phone – (863) 651-5285