Sampson Collaborative Law uses a confidential, interest-based, collaborative team approach for resolving family law issues, including:
- Time sharing, Parental Responsibility, and Relocation
- Child Support and Alimony
- Prenuptial Agreements and Postnuptial Agreements
- Domestic Partnership Agreements for same-sex and opposite sex couples
- Equitable property division, including identifying and valuing marital and nonmarital interests in trusts, LLCs, and closely-held family businesses
Michael P. Sampson serves as a board member of the Collaborative Family Law Group of Central Florida and is a member of the Florida Academy of Collaborative Professionals (FACP) and International Academy of Collaborative Professionals (IACP).
Mr. Sampson has over 30 years’ experience handling a wide range of family law issues. Over the years, he has served on various rules committees with The Florida Bar. He has earned an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®, the highest recognition for professionalism and ethics in the legal industry.
Contact Sampson Collaborative Law to schedule an initial appointment:
Phone – (863) 651-5285