After 30 years of litigating family law and business cases at big law firms, Michael P Sampson committed in January 2017 to handle exclusively Florida “collaborative law” matters. In collaborative practice — out-of-court, respectfully, and constructively — Sampson Collaborative Law uses a confidential, interest-based, team approach to help couples create positive, lasting solutions in:
- Florida Divorces
- Florida Paternity issues
- Time sharing, Parental Responsibility, and Relocation
- Child Support and Alimony
- Florida property division, including identifying and valuing marital and nonmarital interests in trusts, LLCs, and closely-held family businesses
- Modification and enforcement
- Prenuptial Agreements and Postnuptial Agreements
- Domestic Partnership Agreements for same-sex and opposite sex couples
Michael P. Sampson serves on the board of the Collaborative Family Law Group of Central Florida, a member and sponsor of the Florida Academy of Collaborative Professionals (FACP), and a member of the International Academy of Collaborative Professionals (IACP). Mr. Sampson also serves as a member of the American Bar Association Dispute Resolution Collaborative Law Committee.
Mr. Sampson has served on the Family Law Rules committee and Rules of Judicial Administration Rules committee with The Florida Bar. He has earned an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®, the highest recognition for professionalism and ethics in the legal industry.
Please contact Sampson Collaborative Law to schedule an initial appointment:
Phone – (863) 651-5285